Are you funny? Are you Jewish? Have you ever dated Jimmy Kimmel?
Then you might be Sarah Silverman. However if you can answer at least two of those questions yes, then we want you to write for Popcholent!
We are in search of guest writers to fill up our web pages. Talk about absolutely anything you want: music, movies, food, philosophical ruminations, dybbuk stories, or that embarrassing thing you did on Birthright.
- The website’s theme is “Judaism and pop culture.” After that, what you write is up to you. Please read our previous articles for ideas.
- Humor is a plus, but not a requirement. As comedy is subjective, please use discretion in your writing. Our articles are meant to inspire, not to shock.
- There is no maximum length for submissions. There is no minimum length either. Write as you please!
- Please provide sources for all images pulled from the internet.
- Double check your spelling and grammar before submitting.
We are also accepting original photos, drawings, and videos.
Please send all submissions to email@example.com. We will try to get back to you as quickly as possible.